Be your own kind of hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ain't it warming you the world gone up in flamesWelcome to the magical alien world of Throne of Stars RPG Forum. We wish you great time and a lot of adventures in our whimsical galaxy. ✶✶✶

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» crown on the ground /SPAM/
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 12:31 pm by K. Maureen

» Какво слушате в момента?
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 2:27 pm by K. Maureen

» I'll try to be good (don't bet on it)
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 11:25 am by N E L L

» i am a hurricane / rhaella is searching.../
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 11:14 am by rhaella.

» Diamond Sky, You and I
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:31 am by Cain.

» Отсъствия
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 2:47 am by V i C T O R ☣

» (search) blood on my name;
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 12:13 pm by Scarlette

» Честит празник, дами!
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 am by Andrew;

» Анкета: Искате ли да има масово РП във форума?
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:16 pm by •EVANORA•

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:20 pm

A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.

2 posters

Go down

A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Empty A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.

Post by Lana. Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:17 pm

Засега търся следното:

1-някой, който да поеме сестра ми. пуснала съм я като готов герой
2- някой, който да ми помогне да намеря сестра си, след като съм се върнала в бъдещето да я търся, а може и да са няколко души
3-някой, който да пострада от силите ѝ, защото макар тя да се контролира по принцип, когато много се разстрои или ядоса, изгубва контрола над силите си
4-някой за нещо като романтична връзка, но въпросния пръв ще си я хареса и ще трябва да си я спечели, защото тя е малко студена и недостъпна

Отворена съм и за други идеи
Lana.
Lana.
Time traveller
Time traveller

Back to top Go down

A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Empty Re: A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.

Post by High Voltage Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Lana. wrote:
2- някой, който да ми помогне да намеря сестра си, след като съм се върнала в бъдещето да я търся, а може и да са няколко души
3-някой, който да пострада от силите ѝ, защото макар тя да се контролира по принцип, когато много се разстрои или ядоса, изгубва контрола над силите си
За някое от двете?
High Voltage
High Voltage
Pupil
Pupil

Back to top Go down

A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. Empty Re: A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.

Post by Lana. Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:50 pm

High Voltage wrote:
Lana. wrote:
За някое от двете?
Избери си, аз мога и за двете да те взема. A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. 2437718171
Lana.
Lana.
Time traveller
Time traveller

Back to top Go down

Post by High Voltage Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:51 pm

Lana. wrote:
High Voltage wrote:
Lana. wrote:
За някое от двете?
Избери си, аз мога и за двете да те взема. A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. 2437718171
Ако може и за двете ще се радвам.
High Voltage
High Voltage
Pupil
Pupil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:52 pm

High Voltage wrote:
Lana. wrote:
High Voltage wrote:
Lana. wrote:
За някое от двете?
Ако може и за двете ще се радвам.
Значи те вземам и за двете! <3
Lana.
Lana.
Time traveller
Time traveller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum